COVID-19 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For the wellbeing of our Patrons and our Staff Members we ask you to consider our modified condition of entry. Any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
- You must check in by scanning the QR code upon entry and check out when leaving.
- If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symptoms, please do not enter the Club. You are encouraged to test for COVID – 19.
- The Club is limited to a combined patron and staff capacity of 200. Dining areas are limited to one person per 4 square metres. Staff may ask you to move from one space to another if this capacity is close to being exceeded. Outdoor deck area limited to one person per 4 square metres.
- Physical Distancing will be enforced. 1.5m between patron. Patrons from the same household are exempt.
- Please follow all directional signage.
- Be seated when consuming Beverage or Food Indoors. Be seated when playing Gaming Machines.