CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For the wellbeing of our Patrons and our Staff Members we ask you to consider our modified condition of entry. Any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
- You must provide your name, and telephone number upon entry
- If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symptoms, please do not enter the Club. You are encouraged to test for COVID – 19.
- The Club is limited to a combined patron and staff capacity of 240. Dining areas are limited to one person per 4 square metres. Staff may ask you to move from one space to another if this capacity is close to being exceeded. Outdoor deck area limited to one person per 2 square metres
- Physical Distancing will be enforced. 1.5m between patrons and density of no greater than one patron per four square metres. Patrons from the same household are exempt.
- Groups can be no larger than 30 patrons.
- Please follow all directional signage.
- Be seated when consuming Beverage or Food. Be seated when playing Gaming Machines.