Murwillumbah Golf Club is looking for an experienced Assistant Course Superintendent
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assists the Course Superintendant with the supervision and coordination of the Greenkeepers, Apprentice Greenkeeper, Trainee Greenkeeper and Course General Hand.
- Assists in the timely and proper maintenance of the Golf Course including construction of course greens, surfaces and gardens.
- Assists with installation and maintenance of irrigation and drainage systems.
- Assists with the planning and development of work programs for greens staff.
- Ensure compliance with applicable workplace health and safety
legislation, regulations, and codes of practice.
- Responsible for Chemical and fertilizing applications with WHS and environmental procedures adhered too.
- Understanding of all relevant legislative and procedural requirements.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Apply to Course Superintendent at email@example.com